Our growing team is seeking a Benefits Account Executive to join our Mansfield Office.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Help prospective and existing clients manage risk through the use of insurance products.
- Be part of a Trusted Choice® Independent Agency, committed to delivering quality service, competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
- Work closely with advisors and prospective clients during all phases of the sales process.
- Manage relationships within accounts and handle escalated service requests.
- Review exposures of clients, finalize quotes, prepare and present proposals
A Successful Account Executive:
- Keeps the client at the center of his/her work and builds trustworthy relationships with clients
- Enjoys managing and cultivating relationships with clients
- Highly technical; displays strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates high integrity
- Enjoys interacting with clients
- Values teamwork and selflessness
- Believes in the value of helping others to manage their risk
- Is self-motivated
- Requires possession and maintenance of an active Life and Health license for the State of Ohio
- Previous insurance, benefits or human resources experience preferred
- Has a valid Ohio driver’s license
Hummel Group offers a list of competitive compensation and benefits to meet the needs of all employees.